KRAIT High Feed End Mills
- Designed for slotting, roughing & finishing of alloy steel, stainless steel & high temp alloys at higher feed rates.
- Large Web thickness & Spherical Flute geometry.
- Special flute geometry allows exception chip evacuation and tool rigidity.
- 4 Flute center cutting mill utilizes the optimal helix angle, more web thickness
- AlTiN coated for improved tool life and increased production out put
- Provides a superior finish.
Work Material Recomendation | Rating Aluminum Alloy | -- Carbon Steel | Good Alloy Steel | Excellent Hardened Steel | -- Nickel | Good Inconel Alloy | Good Stainless Steel | Excellent Cast Iron | Excellent Titanium | --
- Additional Information
Misc N/A Model Cobra Carbide E.04 Shipping/Lead Time Items in stock ship within 24 hours. Out of stock items ship in 5-7 days. Call to check stock.